Monday, January 3, 2011

mamta mohandas homam

mamatamohandas/18mamta mohandas homammamta mohandas homamMamta Mohandas's concept of a relaxed Sunday is far from lazy. She has scheduled 3 periods of story narrations and is cheerful speaking to us throughout the lunch break. All these narration periods are for possible Malayalam movies, she reveals.I'm in talks for two Telugu movies, 1 starring Pawan Kalyan and one other Balakrishna. However they have not been finalised however. Malayalam movies are retaining me occupied,” she says. Her latest Malayalam release, Anwar, has fetched her great evaluations. “I started off with Malayalam movies but frankly, I did not get excellent roles like a newbie. Following I labored for 4 many years in Tamil and Telugu movies and grew to become a regarded title, the Malayalam sector has welcomed me again with fantastic gives you. I'm in manage with the movies I'm performing,” she displays.Nagarjuna's Kedi was her final Telugu release. The movie brings back again reminiscences which might be difficult to neglect. “Nagarjuna was the initial as well as the only actor who personally referred to as me to ask if I'd have dates to perform the movie. I've by no means been advised by any hero. That was also the day I received my biopsy outcomes. I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I broke down as I informed him the information. He nevertheless insisted that I do the movie. He's a single cool dude for declaring that. He, producer Siva Prasad Rao along with the unit have been so supportive,” she recalls. One particular month break was all that Mamta took when battling lymphoma. “I was undergoing chemo in involving shooting for Kedi. I'd do the job 8 days in two weeks after which go for chemo. It was a difficult period. I went by way of phases. A single day nausea could well be at its peak and yet another day I'd be ordinary. That my loved ones was supportive is definitely an understatement.” Perform helped her concentrate and get her brain off her well being affliction, she underlines. That was two 12 months previous Tamil dud ‘Guru En Aalu’ which can be now dubbed as ‘Preyasi Rave’ in Telugu and KRG Film Worldwide are looking to make swift buck with spicy pics launched in to the industry. Film stars Madhavan, Mamta Mohandas, Abbas and Brinda Parekh inside lead.The very first bunch of pics launched to the marketplace specifically needs a point out about spicy pic exactly where Mamta Mohandas and Madhavan are concerned in intimate fruit primarily based lip locking scene. The two of them appears to be on the specific adventure of finding new type of sharing a fruit romantically with inputs from director Selva who copied it from Shahrukh Khan and Juhi Chawla.Yes, ‘Preyasi Rave’ aka ‘Guru En Aalu’ is makki ki makki remake of Bollywood blockbuster ‘Yes Boss’ of Shahrukh and Juhi. That was two 12 months aged Tamil dud ‘Guru En Aalu’ that is now dubbed as ‘Preyasi Rave’ in Telugu and KRG Film Global are seeking to make speedy buck with spicy pics launched in to the market place. Film stars Madhavan, Mamta Mohandas, Abbas and Brinda Parekh within the lead.The initial bunch of pics launched to the market place specifically needs a point out about spicy pic the place Mamta Mohandas and Madhavan are concerned in intimate fruit primarily based lip locking scene. The two of them appears to be on the unique adventure of finding new type of sharing a fruit romantically with inputs from director Selva who copied it from Shahrukh Khan and Juhi Chawla.Yes, ‘Preyasi Rave’ aka ‘Guru En Aalu’ is makki ki makki remake of Bollywood blockbuster ‘Yes Boss’ of Shahrukh and Juhi. mamta mohandas homam

No comments:

Post a Comment